REFLECTOR: Flying High

Jorge Bujanda jbujanda at dslextreme.com
Sat May 14 09:46:30 CDT 2005

Exactly my point Keith.  Institutions (FAA) need to draw the line
somewhere for all folks "in general".  Consider that FAA takes MSL, and
the general population, as references.  We need to draw our own lines.
More so, when we are not as fit as we used to be and are prone to start
developing certain conditions that come with the calendar and tend to be
hidden at first... until something precipitates their appearance.  As
for myself, I will give myself enough security margin to precipitate
their appearance on the ground.
Regards