REFLECTOR: Oxygen system

KeithHallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Fri May 13 10:38:48 CDT 2005

The best way to determine oxygen need is to measure the O2 saturation of
your blood as you go.  This is most practically done with a fingertip pulse
oximeter.  There are several sources for these, of various styles and
qualities.  A quick google search will find some vendors for you.

You adjust the oxygen flow as needed to keep your blood saturation where it
should be.