REFLECTOR: 11,500 data for the DH engine

David Scharfenberg dave at winco.net
Fri May 13 10:06:02 CDT 2005

$1.10 would be amazingly cheap, I just got a transport load of off road
diesel for the farm at 1.76.  The difference in on and off road here in
Illinois is just the dye and .47 tax.  We've been using "biodiesel"
lately in the tractors, which is 11% soybean oil.  That gives us a
break on sales tax and the engines don't seem to know the difference.

Dave Scharfenberg