REFLECTOR: 11,500 data for the DH engine

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Fri May 13 07:54:41 CDT 2005

On that note too- I have a construction business, and we run "pump"
diesel in the on-road trucks, and amazingly cheap "off road only" diesel
in the heavy equipment- the difference is a little bit of sulfur content
(they say)  and a bunch of tax- we will run the on-road trucks
occasionally on the off road diesel if they are on a trip and going to
run out and the carry tanks have off road in them- you can't tell the
difference in either power, mileage, exhaust smoke, ect- the only real
difference is the cost and the color (off road is clear)  I believe the
off road (which I suppose could be used in the aircraft since they are
"off road") is going for about $1.10/gallon at the moment.