REFLECTOR: 11,500 data for the DH engine

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Fri May 13 07:45:51 CDT 2005

Yea, but the other nice thing about diesel engines is that unlike gas
engines, they are not too particular about their fuel- you can burn
vegetable oil in there too- might have a different amount of energy then
the petroleum but it will run pretty well- there are several "green"
folks around the country that run diesel VW rabbits on used French fry
oil- (which they usually receive for free) as long as you filter it, it
will run just fine- they say that the exhaust smells like fries though-