REFLECTOR: Insurance

Me You murray_p2003 at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 21:23:56 CDT 2005

Doesn't AOPA offer an insurance policy?

In Canada, COPA has two policies, Silver wings and Gold Wings policies
through Marsh Insurance.

I have $3M liability and full hull insurance (@$120,000) (while not under
it's own power), $1,000 deductible, for approximately $2,400 / year. (All
Candian Dollars).

To get the Gold Wings, one has to submit an application for a rate. How I
figure it, if you crash and the damage is that substantial for an insurance
claim - it really isn't going to matter much, will it!

Murray