REFLECTOR: Oxygen system

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Thu May 12 14:50:23 CDT 2005

I have used the AEROX system for quite some time. I am very pleased with the
system and customer service. They have many systems, both portable and fixed.
They told me that it would be much cheaper to mount my "portable" system and
them plumb it into a permanent plumbing system. When I bought mine, the whole
unit was $300.00 for the 2-person unit (expandable to 4).

give them a call.
Aerox Aviation Oxygen Systems - Originators of High Duration Oxygen Systems

I would second the statement about getting it filled at a welding supply
shop. The only difference is the price.

Kurt.