REFLECTOR: Chicken little

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Thu May 12 09:29:49 CDT 2005

THE SKY IS FALLING!  The sky is falling!  Evacuate the congress; evacuate
the Whitehouse; evacuate the Supreme court.  Send the Blackhawk, Scramble
the fighter jets; be ready to shoot it down.

Er.. no; it's a Cessna 150.  It can barely carry 2-passengers and suitcase.

The officials say, "This demonstrates that we have made great strides in
protecting ourselves from the dangerous skies.  But we have a lot more work
to do".

What is wrong with this picture?  Makes me wonder if I want to ever fly my
plane.

Al (Maybe I was in a bad mood BEFORE I read that news report)