REFLECTOR: Insurance

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 15:06:43 CDT 2005

Kevin,

With an instrument rating you should have three
underwriters available (Global Aerospace, AIG, and
Aerospace something). Both Falcon and AUA should know
the Velocity market. I used Falcon to get an AIG
policy w/ a $150K hull limit for an XLRG - it's
possible AIG has lowered their hull limits which
hopefully isn't the case since $150K was marginal for
me.

Pat