REFLECTOR: Insurance

Jack Sheehan j.f.sheehan at larc.nasa.gov
Wed May 11 14:02:54 CDT 2005

I asked Falcon for a deductible. I had about$1,000 deductible the
first year but when they renewed at the same premium they eliminated
the deductible. I think they see that as sort of a reduction so I
said I was willing to have a deductible at a lower premium they would
/could not do it.

--
Jack Sheehan
Executive Director