REFLECTOR: WEIRD STICK PROBLEMS

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Mon May 9 19:12:09 CDT 2005

It is a roll problem ... but not a roll trim problem because I have no
auto pilot connected (hooked up but not energized) ... nor do I have an
electric roll; trim.  I do have a big trim tab on the "heavy" wing ...
with a lot of deflection ... but it doesn't help.

I will double-check my auto pilot to be sure it is "off" ... but I am
almost positive it is!

Please more input!