REFLECTOR: Roof NACA's

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 14:09:32 CDT 2005

Hi Rene,

I directed cooling air to my mags and the mechanical
fuel pump. No great reasoning other than the spam cans
I owned had blast tubes to these items. My alternator
is on the prop side of the engine so it's in the path
of the exiting air - it sounds like yours is on the
accessory case side. My electric pump is on the cabin
side of the firewall.  Is that 174KIAS?

Pat