REFLECTOR: re Window Coat

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Sun May 8 12:01:15 CDT 2005

Here's a couple of hints for using Spray Lat:

1. Polish the Plexiglas first so that the Spray Lat doesn't stick TOO well.
I used some LP Plexiglas cleaner - MacGuires or the like will work too.

2. Don't be stingy with the Spray Lat. The thicker the better - then it
doesn't shred when you try to peel it off.

Oh, and don't leave it on too long.  I wouldn't leave it more than a year.
Peel it off and do it again.

First time I used it I cleaned the Plexiglas with soap and water and put the
Spray Lat on too thin (saving money ya know).  A year and a half later it
was murder to remove.

Ronnie