REFLECTOR: Roof NACA's

KeithHallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Sun May 1 23:15:18 CDT 2005

Scott,

My kit came with the armpit scoops, but I made the top NACA scoops using
dimensions provided by Velocity.  I don't have my notes on that at home, and
won't be back to the hangar until Tuesday at the earliest, but the factory
guys should be able to give you the fuselage-centerline-to-scoop-centerline
measurement.  You will probably need to get the molded ducts (runners) from
the factory, anyway.

Keith Hallsten