REFLECTOR: egt and cht problems

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 23:02:43 CDT 2005

Steve,

I'm assuming it was you in your Glasair leading that
flight of three for a low pass at Fox Field today. I
was holding short in my Velocity, so I had a front row
seat. The only thing that could have made that any
prettier would have been a Velocity in the formation
(don't tell those Lancair pilots I said that). Too bad
I'm still a hazard to myself up there...

Pat