REFLECTOR: Interior foam

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Tue Mar 29 11:24:06 CST 2005

I agree.  A supplier of sound proofing foam told me that any openings will allow a lot
of noise in and nullify much of the benefit.  Also a lot of noise comes in through the
windows.  I agree that noise cancelling headsets is the best solution.  The only thing
I didn't like about headsets was maintaining the batteries.  I have modified my
Lightspeeds to operate off 12 v, no more batteries.

John