REFLECTOR: Interior foam

Brett Ferrell bferrell at 123mail.net
Tue Mar 29 09:32:35 CST 2005

Kevin,

I agree with that, and we'll be flying without any interior for awhile (probably
a year, certainly during testing) and will evaluate whether we want/need the
insulation.  I also think that the plane that gets used is the better value,
and I've heard an awful lot of Velocity owners say that they don't use their
planes much during the winter.  I live in Ohio and want to fly farily high, and
I want to make sure that my plane gets used, so it needs to be warm enough for
my chronically cold SO.

Brett