REFLECTOR: Interior foam

Velocity_AZ velocity_AZ at cox.net
Mon Mar 28 15:36:59 CST 2005

I guess I've got about 150 kt airplane at 8500' - that's at 2500 squared and
burning around 12 gals/hour.  When loaded up (as during that trip to Vegas
with 4 on board) - I needed quite a bit of runway - probably 70% of of 4500'
- not very comfortable - so even if the wing can handle more, you definitely
need more runway.  Still sugges - build lighter, fly faster, use less
runway, carry more.

Kevin