REFLECTOR: Interior foam

Brett Ferrell bferrell at 123mail.net
Mon Mar 28 09:47:28 CST 2005

Don,

I don't disagree with most of what you said, but I do think that the insulation
that I intend to install will not only dampen some of the noise and vibration
in the airframe, it will help maintain the interior temperature at altitude.
Depending on what kind of flying you intend to do, that can be a big win.

Brett

Quoting Don19dw at aol.com: