REFLECTOR: Interior foam

Don19dw at aol.com Don19dw at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 08:47:03 CST 2005

My opinion:
1) Soundproofing materials added to a Velocity are an  unnecessary expense
and add unwanted weight. A better solution is good headsets and intercom system
for ALL occupants. Even with soundproofing, all occupants should wear headsets.
2) Use temperfoam, at least in bottom, of all seats, 3 layer different
densities best. This provides maximum comfort and excellent energy absorbing ability
in event of a crash.
(I speak from experience on this subject)
3) My doors closed system is 2 warning redlights, ( in case one bulb burns
out) for EACH  door, top center of panel in front of pilot, ON WHENEVER door is
NOT LOCKED. My takeoff check list, 4th last item is DOORS CLOSED AND LOCKED.
Then 2nd last item is CHECK DOOR WARNING LIGHTS OUT.
Don White   N19DW   XL/RG