REFLECTOR: bad mix?

Dave Dent davedent at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 20:05:01 CST 2005

I used a O2 sensor on the high altitude engines we developed for NASA and they could handle the lead in the gas we used.  They are made by Bosh and they are used for off road vehicles.  You can order them for about $300 each and they should out live your use of the engine. They never gave us any problem.  They use a heater to bake off the lead.  If need be I can see if I can come up the a  part number for those that think they may want one.  Let me know. Of course the ones used by the RV rotary people may be the same and may even cost less. So if you have to replace them every 300 hrs and they cost a great deal less I would go with them.
Dave