REFLECTOR: iPAC 4700

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 09:04:34 CST 2005

In a message dated 3/23/2005 7:11:40 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
aminetech at bluefrog.com writes:

TEC and  Steve,
Thanks for you suggestions.  I seemed to have solved the  problem by doing a
"soft restart" each time I use it.  So far it's  working fine.

Be sure that you shut down the Anywhere software utilizing the
"file/exit/yes" method and not just "X" in the upper right as this will keep the  software
running.  You can verify if it's still running or not when @ the  desktop
click, "start/settings/system tab/memory icon/running programs  tab".  If you use
the "X" method, Anywhere will show as a running program,  and will still be
running at the next start-up.  This could cause your  problems with
communication as a "soft restart" will close all programs left  running as shutdown.  I
have not popped for the "Anywhere Weather"  utilizing XM as here in California
we don't get bad weather, but it sure looks  like a nice piece of software.

TEC