REFLECTOR: NASA SATS Demonstration

Jerry.Brainard at anthem.com Jerry.Brainard at anthem.com
Wed Mar 23 11:53:47 CST 2005

Well, maybe an example would help in understanding why.  Do you think the
mayor of Chicago would have dared to close Miegs if we had double the
flying population.

It's about the infrastructure and equipment.  From the sidelines I have
watched the SATS program and I see it a making my flying better.  Better
facilities and better tools.  More population to share the cost.  I don't
think anyone is thinking that everyone can fly, but rather that those that
want to fly will be better equipped to handle the environment.  Lower the
workload, improve the infrastructure and provide an improve transportation
option.

And I don't even work for NASA.

-jerry

Cell 513-484-1328
Desk 513-336-5949

                      HYTEC45 at aol.com
                      Sent by:                 To:       reflector at tvbf.org
                      reflector-bounces        cc:
                      @tvbf.org                Subject:  Re: REFLECTOR: NASA SATS Demonstration

                      03/23/2005 11:30
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      Velocity Aircraft
                      Owners and
                      Builders list

In a message dated 3/22/2005 2:00:06 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,