REFLECTOR: NASA SATS Demonstration

Sid Knox sbjknox at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 22 17:30:50 CST 2005

Is it just me because I'm getting to be an old fart, or do some of you while driving in traffic, also wonder how there can be so many nut-case drivers in the mix?  Now, imagine these ones as part of  "...the other 99.5%...".
Makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Sid Knox
Oklahoma

Velocity    N199RS
Starduster  N666SK