REFLECTOR: NOSE WHEEL GOT SIDEWAYS

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Mon Mar 21 12:09:39 CST 2005

My sequence valve is mounted in the nose compartment and is activated by the gear leg
near where the bend is.  First my nose gear retracts 95%, then the doors close 95%.
After the mains retract, the nose gear fully retracts and the doors "snap" shut.  It
doesn't seem like slamming and I am happy with it.

John