REFLECTOR: HID landing lights wholesale - one time offer

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 13:45:12 CST 2005

Al,

I bought the landing pattern one. It isn't as good as Id like for taxi, but it is better than the stock lamp.

What would be perfect is if you could get one of the combination ones that LoPricey advertises. It has about a 22 degree spread if I remember right. I did ask the question when I was searching and no-one else seemed to have that reflector.

The HID is so powerful that I plan on adjusting the angle down some more  once I have all the bigger things done. The "landing" pattern is better on taxi and distance than the quartz bulb I had in there before.

Kurt.