REFLECTOR: VOR/LOC/GS antenna

Ron Brown romott at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 19 16:54:18 CST 2005

Hi Al,

I have the WingCo wings built in 1999.  There are two COM and two NAV antennas built into the wings.  The COMs are in the winglets much like the plans.  The NAV's are mounted on the front of the wing spars just out from the strakes.  I did SWR tests on these and they checked out fine.  My glide slope is connected to one NAV antenna and my VOR receiver is connected to the other.   All works great!!!!

Ronnie