REFLECTOR: WING INCIDENCE

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Sat Mar 19 10:43:56 CST 2005

I didn't notice this at first ... but now I swear my plane makes a very
gentle bank to the right when attempting to fly straight and level.  I
find myself having to use a bit of left stick to keep it straight.

I suspect my wing incidence (one wing is set too high or the other too
low) ... and I don't have my original jig.

First question:  Are there any good wing incidence meters available?

Second question:  If I need adjustment, how do I do it?  I suspect I
need to add washers?

Have any of you done this?  And if so, did you have to get slightly
longer wing bolts to handle more washers and still have some threads
through the lock?

Insight would be most appreciated.