REFLECTOR: MT GOT BACK TO ME

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 10:34:24 CST 2005

In a message dated 3/16/2005 6:14:26 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tmartino at troubleshooter.com writes:

Today, I  ran into a great person (Doug Turner) at MT Propeller USA who
answered all  of my questions (I suspect Scott Baker had something to do
with it -  because he quoted Scott several times).  If you put pressure
on them  Scott - thanks!

I have dealt with Doug also, he seem our only hope when dealing with  mt.  He
has helped me as much as he could regarding my problems, and I  commend him.
However, his strings are still pulled by Germany, and he can  only do so
much.  mt USA is a separate company/corp. than mt Germany.

TEC