REFLECTOR: RE: I AM A JERK (for buying an MT prop)

KeithHallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Wed Mar 16 20:06:52 CST 2005

Larry,

The key to getting the right prop is to be very clear on how you intend to
use your plane (runway lengths and altitudes, etc) and to provide Craig
Catto with as much information on the engine power and torque curves as you
can develop.  Craig knows his business very well and can provide you with a
recommendation as to the pitch for the best trade-off of take-off, climb and
cruise performance.

Keith Hallsten