REFLECTOR: Aviation Savvy Attorney Recommendations

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Tue Mar 15 18:35:47 CST 2005

These are the kind of things you really don't want to happen but does
some time...

I need a recommendation for an attorney that is savvy with Aviation
related matters especially working with A&Ps, Repair Stations, and IAs.

I would not want to go into any details of my situation in an open forum
but I will make it clear that it has nothing to do with the Velocity
Kit, Factory supplied parts, or services provided by Velocity, product
liability, insurance, etc.

Hiroo