REFLECTOR: I AM A JERK (for buying MT)

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 05:18:30 CST 2005

It's not a matter of who wants to be first.  Several Velocity owners have
committed to Aerocomponsites, including some giving deposits.  Aero talks
like they are interested in producing a pusher, but has not done so.  I'm
told it is because they don't have or will not commit the start up funds to
the project.  If you have $50K to invest, give them a call and become a part
owner in the design.
SB