REFLECTOR: Transponder Signal Strength Anomaly - Recommendationsfor Replacement

John Tvedte JohnT at comp-sol.com
Mon Mar 14 22:32:40 CST 2005

Keith,

I agree - about the loss of the cable - which is why I mentioned ECS direct.  They can supply cable that will easily meet db loss requirements with the length required.

I suggest in this case, in particular, as Gary already has an antenna that does not require a ground plane -

I also know Rich Guerra has his transponder antenna at the end of the strake - works perfectly.

I also mention the dipole antenna - and suggest it will work as suggested by the factory.

John