REFLECTOR: Xenon HID landing light

Richard Riley Richard at Riley.net
Sun Mar 13 07:57:59 CST 2005

At 07:17 PM 3/12/05, Christopher Martin wrote:
>  The cost is $550 but I think it is worth it. I have been through 5 PAR
> 36 lamps in 560 hours which is worth about $300. This HID lamp should
> last indefinitely.

I can get PAR 36 HID lights wholesale.

If I could get, say, 5 people who wanted them, I could do them in a batch
for about $350 each, maybe a touch less (it's been several months since
I've ordered them.

Anyone who's interested, email me off list.  Please remove the word
"reflector" from the subject header so it goes to my "in" box instead of
the "reflector" box.