REFLECTOR: RE: NOSE WHEEL GOT SIDEWAYS [heur]

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 13:58:57 CST 2005

Al,

You can use a spacer on shaft of the nose gear door
hydraulic cylinder to limit overall travel - similar
to how spacers are utilized on the main gear and nose
gear cylinders. My nose gear doors opened farther than
I wanted (read into the fuselage) without the spacer.
I suspect the geometry varies plane to plane.

Pat