REFLECTOR: iPAC 4700

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Thu Mar 10 11:44:06 CST 2005

Since you say you have moved the GPS in the car, I assume you are using the
"Blue Tooth" GPS?  If so, go to "File; Settings; GPS settings; Pick GPS",  and
make sure the "Tracker Blue" in selected.  Then of course, make sure  your
Blue Tooth is enabled on the 4700 at start-up BEFORE you start  AWM.  Do a "soft
restart" and try again.  If you are using the  non-blue tracker(NMEA), make
sure that is selected in the "pick GPS"  window.

I have the Tracker NMEA installed in the Velocity, then use a Blue Tooth  for
the car.

TEC