REFLECTOR: iPAC 4700

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Thu Mar 10 09:58:20 CST 2005

I recently purchased the iPAC 4700 with the anywhere gps from
controlvision.  The first time I used it, it worked fine for about 3
hours.  Then the screen locked up and had the "NOGPS" display in the
upper right corner.  Since then, most of the time, I get "NOGPS".
Occasonially it will start working for maybe 30 minutes, and then
"NPGPS" again.  I have tried it in my car - same problem.  Moving the
gps unit doesn't help.  I emailed controlvision over a week ago and got
no answer.  Any ideas?

John