REFLECTOR: Chicago Area Builder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

velocityxlfg velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 9 15:47:25 CST 2005

Well Chicago area builders and Flyers ,a group of us met a few
 years back to Admire Jay Yu air plane out at Aurora Airport and  I think it is
time we meet again. I know now there are  at least a few more of us around now
that would like to get together . So Jay Yu has again offered to have a meeting at his
hanger in Aurora. The Dates that look the best are March 20th and March 27th. Is there
 any interest in getting together for a very Informal meeting? Please let me Know so we can
settle on the date that works best for most. Hope we can all find the time for this group meeting.
If theses dates do not work at all, let me know  what would work better also.

Thanks
Ron
Velocityxl at fastmail.fm