REFLECTOR: Hanger Space

MikeWatsonSpg at cs.com MikeWatsonSpg at cs.com
Sun Mar 6 16:55:33 CST 2005

I will be moving from New York to West Palm Beach by mid April.

Are there any Velocity owners or builders close to Lake Worth with a hanger
they are willing to share?

Lantana airport has a three to four years wait, North Palm County wants
$540.00 a month for a fairly large hanger. I would go for North Palm if
I could get a builder to pick up a third ($180.00 a month). Any takers?

I have built one Velocity, assisted in building two others Velocities and one
Cozy mark 4, so a builder would have my experience too draw on.

Mike W.