REFLECTOR: Prop Manufacturers

Greg Poole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Fri Mar 4 23:37:27 CST 2005

...hmmn.....would have thought a standard tractor prop in a pusher config
would have had some downsides - particularly given the lack of twist (extra
pitch) at the root (spinner end).
Best make enquiries direct as to it's performance relative to other types on
the same airframe Richard.

Regards,

Greg in Sydney.