REFLECTOR: Prop Manufacturers

Terrence Miles knightflyr at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 4 10:59:15 CST 2005

Hey,

Anybody out there had an business dealings w/ Aerocomposite Props.  They
will have a pusher prop to offer in the next couple of months.  About
$14,000 or so.  $13k for prop, $900 for spinner.  I'll find the quote
somewhere.  They are taking deposits.

http://www.aerocomposites.com/

Also Hartzell will have an aluminum 3 blader too...but likely heavy and
I am already heavy on the tail.

I am trying to sort out my options.

Thanks for the comments on Catto's.  I going to go w/ constant speed,
but the price is sure right.

Then there's the IVO.  I know the least about these.
http://www.ivoprop.com/

Then I heard here that the MT's are expensive to repair and easy to get
pretty beat up in our application.

I am headed out the door for the 5 hour ride down I-55 Chicago to STL
and Bob Nuckols seminar.  I'll report back next week.

Thanks,
Terry