REFLECTOR: 1998 Velocity XLRG on Ebay

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 18:20:33 CST 2005

True.  I mentioned this to the investigator.  He said, "It's easy to paint
"N" numbers on aircraft - what number would you like?"  Good point!  I've
got to think that a false N-number would show up in a title search.  But -
I've seen some buyers go through with deals without checking
chain-of-ownership first.
I'm anxious to learn more about this aircraft.
Scott B.