REFLECTOR: fuel feed - my solutions

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 12:10:28 CST 2005

Some of the Velocity literature says "2-adults, plus one child"; and other
literature says, "3-children".  Everyone connected with sales at Velocity
goes out of their way to say there is not enough room for 3-adults.  Weight,
by the way, is not a problem in the back seat due to the rear seat CG arm
being so close to the recommended CG flight envelope.
SB