REFLECTOR: oshkosh

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 08:55:58 CST 2005

In a message dated 2/28/2005 5:54:31 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
davenali at charter.net writes:

It's  turned into a pure money grubbing event.

So is Oshkosh, and "Pope Tom".  They proved that when they continued  to
whore Avemco.  The real backbone of the EAA is the local chapters.   That is where
the hard work by people not getting a dime, and support to the  homebuilders
lies.  Give me a local "grass roots" EAA chapter event, and I  will lay down
cash with them over the "money grabbers" anytime.

TEC