REFLECTOR: Lightweight headsets

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Thu Jun 30 23:34:45 CDT 2005

My issue of Aviation Consumer finally arrived yesterday - apparently it
either takes a long time to get all the way to California, or I'm not a
"preferred subscriber"!  It's a very good article, which confirmed what I
had gleaned from the manufacturer's websites - including the fact that the
L1 is a repackaged AuriComm II.  I plan to check out the latest offerings at
OSH and make a decision then.  Thanks!

Keith