REFLECTOR: Re: Reflector Digest, Vol 13, Issue 86

Jack Sheehan j.f.sheehan at larc.nasa.gov
Thu Jun 30 19:13:40 CDT 2005

Great I hope your spelunking works out. I enjoy finding these out of
the way places.
Spent last weekend up in Canaan Valley ,WV at the Windwood Fly-in
resort. http://www.windwoodresort.com/index.htm
Wow what a well kept secret. Great outdoor vacation hiking
,walking.waterfalls horseback riding .Bluegrass music. $50 a night
hotel at the airport. They will rent you an old car if you want. good
time
The runway is a little of a challenge short 2700ft ,elev 3200 hot so
higher 5000 DA and only 30"wide but fun. I did use all the brakes.
You need to go in light on fuel and plan on a gas stop close by at
Elkins or Shenandoah Valley on the way out.
I think I might go to HSE net weekend just to visit the light house.
--
Jack Sheehan
Executive Director