REFLECTOR: Is Velocity coming to Arlington Air Show?

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Thu Jun 30 15:04:36 CDT 2005

Hello Chuck and All:
Velocity, Inc. is "passing" on Arlington this year.  It's a great show - but
this year we elected to visit the EAA Rocky Mt. Fly-In in Denver.
Sam Andersen and I just got back from EAA Rocky Mt. Fly-In, which offered a
nice program and pretty large attendance for a regional event.  The Rocky
Mt. Fly-In is now at the Front Range Airport (under Denver Class "B"
airspace).  I would like to publicly thank Tom Martino for allowing us the
use of his hangar.  Denver experienced 50+ mph winds during two of the
nights we were there - and we were very, very glad to have the aircraft
inside and well protected.
By the way, flight time from Sebastian to Denver was 8.1-hours and included
one fuel stop in Tupelo, Mississippi.
Best regards,
Scott B.