REFLECTOR: Sparrow Strain; a.k.a., aerodynamic trim

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Thu Jun 23 09:54:45 CDT 2005

Thanks, Randy.  At the '100%' view it printed out exactly to scale.

Not sure that the XL version is the same as SE version; but the factory is
sending me a new piece with the profiles, so I think I can wait for that.

Best,

Al

Subject: REFLECTOR: Sparrow Strain; a.k.a., aerodynamic trim

I don't know if this was ever resolved or not, but I scanned my sparrow
strainer "part" which I've not yet cut out, alongside a ruler so you can
verify the scale, and saved it to a pdf file. I tried to send it to the
Reflector, but the file was apparently too large. So instead, I've posted it
on my web server. Click the Miscellaneous button on the left of the home
page or click this link:

http://205.162.219.120/miscellaneous/sparrowstrainer.pdf

Randy Wharton

N248RB XL/RG