REFLECTOR: Front axle and belleville washers

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Wed Jun 22 16:01:56 CDT 2005

Hi Bob,
I'm heading out for Denver at "O-dark thirty" tomorrow morning in our
Velocity XL-RG demo aircraft to get an early set up at the EAA Rocky Mt.
Fly-In.  If you will, please give Brendan a call at the factory 772-589-1860
and ask him to clarify the # and type of washers in the shimmy dampener
assy.  I believe there are two flat washers, plus at least 4 of the
Bellville spring washers.  He will know the thickness.
Best of luck,
Scott Baker