REFLECTOR: RE: Glass and Resin needs

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Tue Jun 21 21:33:06 CDT 2005

C'mon Scott- are you saying that the amount of glass, resin, and filler
that comes with the kit is actually enough to finish?  I don't think
that I have wasted much at all, feel I have been anal about it in fact-
and the only thing that I had enough of was micro (and I might be
speaking too soon since I have a little bit of filling to do still) I
have ordered Epoxy twice, both fine and coarse bid twice, triax once,
and am about to order more (still saving up for that UPS " hazardous"
shipping charge on the epoxy) I kept every scrap that wasn't
contaminated with epoxy and I am just about out of those too. Maybe the
guys with the pre-built kits have enough, but I am guessing that I am
not the only one  with a build it all yourself kit that has had to come
back to the table for seconds on glass and resin. I did fab strake
extensions, but made those from spruce supplied cloth (your resin
though) but I used Jeffco to build and not just seal the tanks, so I
figure I came out about even there....

Alex
Might have a noise-producing engine here in a couple of weeks........